Adding notes and markers
You can add notes and markers as so-called overlays to individual images as well as to specific time-lapse recordings or tile sequences.
- Select a tile sequence in the admin section.
Press "DRAW" in the control section. A window opens and provides the following functions:
Tip: You can also select an time lapse recording or a tile sequence within the admin section, right mouse click and select "Add Overlay". The DRAW window will open.
To scale texts, rectangles, arrows, and counters, proceed as follows:
- Activate the "Move element"-button.
- Select the desired element in the playback section.
- Turn the mouse wheel to scale the element.
- Save the changes.
To rename an overlay (notes and markers), proceed similar as when renaming a time lapse recording:
- Select the overlay in the admin section.
- Press the right mouse button and select "Rename".
- Enter the new Name and press Enter.
You can fade notes and markers in and out:
- To hide notes and markers, right-click the eye icon in the admin section and select "Hide".
- To make notes and markers visible agoin, right-click the eye icon in the admin section and select "Show".
To delete a marker or note, proceed as follows:
- Use the "Select" button at the top of the DRAW menu.
- Select the marker or note to be deleted.
- Press Ctrl+X on your keyboard. The marker or note is deleted.
If certain notes and markers (overlays) should not appear in all images of the time lapse recording, you can specify the time period for visibility. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Select the overlay in the administration area.
- Use the cursor on the timeline to go to the first image where you want the overlay to appear.
Position the mouse under the cursor in the timeline and press the left mouse button. A window will appear.
- Select "from".
- Make a simple left mouse click in the replay section.
- Then move the cursor on the timeline to the last image in which the marker should be faded in.
- Position the mouse under the cursor in the timeline and press the left mouse button.
- Select "to".
- Save the changes.