Export time lapse recordings
(Note: In the demo version, you can only play already exported videos)
The export of time lapse recordings is available in two formats: webm and gif.
- Select a tile sequence in the admin section.
- Press "VIDEO EXPORT" in the control section and select "Create Video". A window will open.
- Select the format in which you want to export the time lapse recording.
- Press "Export".
As soon as the time lapse film is finished, a camera icon will appear next to the tile name. A double left mouse click opens a new tab in your browser where you can play and download the movie.
To delete a video, proceed as follows:
- Position your mouse tip on the camera symbol in the admin section.
- Press the right mouse button and select "Delete".
- Confirm that you want to delete the video.
Pressing "VIDEO EXPORT" in the control panel and selecting "Show Jobs", will open a window containing a list of the export jobs.
To access the exported videos, proceed as follows:
- Press the "VIDEO EXPORT" button in the control section.
- Select "Show Jobs". A window will open.
- Position your mouse on the entry in the column "webm" or "gif" and click left. A new tab will open with the exported video. Now, you can now download the video.