Automated creation of time lapse recordings
If you want to create a time-lapse recording over a certain period of time, with a fixed interval between the individual recordings, you can use our function "Automated creation of a time-lapse recording". The time-lapse recording will be created for you in just a few steps:
- Click on "TIME LAPSE" in the control section. A new window will open.
- Enter the desired name for the new time-lapse recording.
- Use the input fields to set the start and end time of the time lapse recording.
- Set the interval (in hours, weeks, months, or years) between the recordings to be added to the time-lapse recording.
- Press the "SAVE" button. The time lapse recording you want is created and added to the list of time-lapse recordings in the admin section.
You can edit the time lapse recording to improve the quality:
- If a shot has slipped slightly, you can easily correct by following the steps described in Re-adjustment of recordings.
- If a shot is of poor quality, e. g., due to weather conditions, you can remove that shot and replace it with another one. To remove a shot, follow the procedure in Removing a point in time. To add another shot, such as the chronologically following one, follow the instructions in Adding a point in time.
To create a tile sequence (i.e. to observe a specific section of the scene in detail), proceed as in Creating a Tile Sequence (“Monitoring a Section of the Scene”).
You can change the name of a time-lapse recording at any time:
- Position the mouse tip on the name of the time lapse recording.
- Click the right mouse button and select the option 'Rename'.
- Enter the desired name and press 'Enter'.